Tuesday Quotes- Tīw’s Day
The routine is in full swing on Tuesday; it’s a day to get the things done that have been piled up.
During Norse mythology, Tuesday was named after the Norse God Tiw, who symbolized single combat, victory, and honor.
Let these “Tuesday Quotes- Tīw’s Day” help you have a more positive outlook on the coming week. Greetings and best wishes for a wonderful Tuesday!
- Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward. —Byron Pulsifer
- A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. —Alexander Pope
- Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak so make each expression one to be celebrated not castigated. —Byron Pulsifer
- You can’t change what happened then. But you can change what is going to happen in the next minute, hour, day. — Lynn R. Davis, I Am Positive
This Tuesday, listen to the words you are speaking
- Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life. —Meir Liraz.
- When you assume positivity, it is often what you discover.—Cyndie Spiegel.
- Don’t get carried away with the stuff happening in your life or believe in instant gratification and sell yourself short, look for suitable ways to engage with what happens in your life. —Scott Hinsborough.
- If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically. —Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success.
- Use your words to motivate and lift others, not to hurt and bring down the people you love. —Cheryl Whitsett.
- The ability to seek out lightness is an essential tool for living a positive life. —Cyndie Spiegel.
- Rather than focusing on all the negative stuff happening at the time, I figured it would be better to focus on the things that were great about life instead. —Aaron P. Taylor.
- The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion. —Paulo Coelho
- It is nearly impossible to make time for our dreams, to break free from the traditional mold, and to truly be ourselves, if we have low self-esteem and self-confidence. —Aurora McClellan
- If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives. —Nicky Kassapian.
Give yourself a pat on the back this Tuesday!
- Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck. —Jordan Ring.
- We are on a journey to find value in our lives. We can also find meaning and importance by adding value to other people’s lives. —Steve Sample.
- Learn from experience. Turn information into knowledge by applying it and working with it. —Don Meyer.
- The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. —Jeff Davis.
- It takes courage to be your whole self so you can do your best work so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what your worthy cause most needs you to do. —Shelly Francis.
- We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now. —Harriet Lerner.
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day. —Joel Osteen
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive-filled words or complaining words; are the words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, make them count. —Byron Pulsifer
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday. —Will Ferrell.
- Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them. —Bono.
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience, and being persistent. —Billy Graham.
Tuesday – a day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work?
- We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. —Kathy Henn.
- If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday! —Catherine Pulsifer
Good advice for your Tuesday; never lose sight of who you are and of your values. Live them, don’t be what you feel other people want you to be, be yourself!
- Get creative and be open-minded. There are so many hobbies nowadays and so many ways in which to discover them. —Katharine Coggeshall.
- Forgiveness is the spirit of forgiving others and let their mistakes go. —Ilene Prat
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. —Les Brown
- Happy Tuesday: a day to choose to bless everyone you meet; a day to choose to be kind, considerate, and compassionate; a day to be humble by showing how much you put others before your own self; and, a day to celebrate love with your family and friends. —Byron Pulsifer
- You’ve to think positively; you’ve to think affirmatively because the way you think is the way you can execute in your life. —Brister Sharma
[…] quotes- The “Hump Day” will inspire you. Wednesday is the day of the week between Tuesday and […]