Merry Christmas: Best Xmas Wishes, And Quotes To Use.
Merry Christmas: Best Xmas Wishes, And Quotes To Use: Christmas, one of the most cherished holidays of the year, is finally here!. This holiday season, there’s a tweak in the air, and people are delighted and filled with excitement. People clean their homes and adorn them with lights, candles, and confetti, as well as the traditional Christmas tree. Every year on December 25, Christmas commemorates the birth of Jesus. Christians all around the world commemorate it with great zeal and emotion. With the year coming to a close, now is a fantastic time to spend quality time with friends and family, reflect on the year that has passed, and enjoy the wonderful memories you have made together. Listed are the “Best Xmas Wishes And Quotes To Use”. Celebrating the season eve.
On the occasion of Christmas Eve, we’ve compiled a collection of greetings, quotes, and wishes for you to share with your loved ones, friends, and family.
Christmas lines from Novels that summarize the season
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more. – Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Pray, dear madam, another glass; it is Christmas time, it will do you no harm. – William Makepeace Thackeray, The Kickleburrys on the Rhine
- Christmas day is the children’s, but the holidays are youth’s dancing time. – Booth Tarkington, The Magnificent Ambersons
- A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together. – Garrison Keillor, Leaving Home
- Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home. – G.K. Chesterton, Brave New Family
- It struck him that how you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were in life. – Nick Hornby, About a Boy
- To perceive Christmas through its wrapping becomes more difficult every year. – E.B. White, The Second Tree from the Corner
- I don’t want the Christmas season to end, because it’s the only time I can legitimately indulge in on particular addiction: glitter. – Eloisa James, Paris in Love
- Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever. – Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
- “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart…filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever.” –Bess Streeter Aldrich
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” –Bob Hope
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!” –Hamilton Wright Mabi
- “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world. –Norman Vincent Peal
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. –Dr. Seus
- “At Christmas, everybody invites their friends about them, and people think little of even the worst weather. I was snowed up at a friend’s house once for a week. Nothing could be pleasanter. – Jane Austen, Emm
- “At one time, most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I’ve grown old, the bell still rings for me, as it does for all who truly believe. ―Chris Van Allsburg
- “Miracles happen on Christmas, Pat. Everybody knows that shit. —Matthew Quick
Amazing Word’s of Different Author on Christmas Eve
- “There is something about Christmas that requires a rug rat. Little kids make Christmas fun. I wonder if could rent one for the holidays. When I was tiny we would buy a real tree and stay up late drinking hot chocolate and finding just the right place for the special decorations. It seems like my parents gave up the magic when I figured out the Santa lie. Maybe I shouldn’t have told them I knew where the presents really came from. It broke their hearts. —Laurie Halse Anderson, Spea
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you. ― Steve Maraboli.
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. ― Laura Ingalls Wilde
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.― Norman Vincent Peal
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ― Roy L. Smit
- “One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, and the Sorcerer’s Ston
- “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. ― Mary Ellen Chase
- I hope Santa fulfills all your wishes this Christmas! Happy Christmas!
- May you feel the love and magic of Christmas all year round. Happy Christmas!
- Remember to always cherish Christmas in your heart. Merry Christmas!
- Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the happiness in the world!
- I hope you love the present I sent you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I hope this Christmas brings you lots of happiness and positivity. Merry Christmas!
- It’s people like you who make Christmas meaningful and special! Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is a time to spend quality time with your loved ones, have wine, and be kind and merry. Happy Christmas!
- Santa said you’ve been good this year… So here’s sending you lots of love this holiday season. Stay blessed and stay happy, always. Merry Christmas!
- I hope you spend your holidays in good company and create unforgettable moments. Have a great time. Merry Christmas!
- On this special day, I want you to know that no one else in this world makes me happier than you do. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- On this day, I pray to God to always keep you safe and healthy. Merry Christmas, from us to you!
Related Post: Best Inspiring Quotes About Mums For Mothers Day
Best Xmas Wishes And Quotes
- Sending you my warm wishes this holiday season. May God keep you blessed, happy, and safe. Happy Christmas!
- Merry Christmas! Thank you for being a part of my life. I’m blessed to have you in my life. Cheers! And Merry Christmas!
- Gifts come and go, but it’s people like you who light up my world. Thank you and here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- This Christmas, I pray to Santa that all your wishes come true. Have a magical and happy holiday season. Merry Christmas!
- Your friendship and love are the best gifts I received this holiday season! I’m grateful to have you as a part of my life. Merry Christmas!
- A gentle reminder for you this holiday season: You might be far away from us due to the pandemic but you are never alone. Merry Christmas!
- Don’t take anything for granted. Let’s be grateful for our family and loved ones this holiday season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas