Best Meaningful Friendship & Best friends Quotes.
One of life’s true delights is having the best friends. This kinds of friendship provide comfort through trying times and make you laugh until your face hurts other times.
Your friendship continues where it left off, even if you have been away for the past year or several months. The first person to wish you a happy birthday on social media, text you their favorite friendship poems to uplift you, and give you a fantastic gift they know you’ll enjoy are likely to be your best friends. You’re simply so happy to have discovered someone you can be entirely, completely yourself around and know they’ll welcome you hundred percent, whether you met at a college event or around a campfire as kids.
These best 80 Meaningful Friendship and Best Friends quotes will demonstrate that true friendship are essential for maintaining a sound body and mind, and that best friends accomplish so much to improve the world.
Inspirational Friendship and Best Friend Quotes.
Most friendships are irreplaceable, likewise best friends. It could be challenging to express your gratitude for your friend in words. You might only need a wonderful friendship quote that speaks to both you and your friend or real friends quotes that examine all the ways you support one another.
- “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
- “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
- “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” — Ed Cunningham
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
- “Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
Related: Top100 Amazing Inspirational Quotes
Thankful Friendship and Best Friend Quotes.
There’s no other way to put a smile on your friend and best friend’s ? face than to try using the beautiful thankful quotes and see as they blush ☺️ with happiness.
- Thank you just for being there for me, for making me feel supported, loved, and cared for.
- No matter how far we may be, we’d always be close to each other’s hearts. I’m thankful to you for sharing such a wonderful bonding with me.
- Thanks for always cheering me up whenever life knocks me down. Thank you so much for being my friend! I appreciate your love, kindness, and support! Thanks for being a part of my life my friend. Thank you for your birthday wishes.
- Having someone who makes you laugh and cheers you up when you’re down is a great blessing. Thanks, my friend, for being that someone in my life.
- I don’t know what loneliness means, because sad and alone, I’ve never been. Through all of life’s murkiest corners and bends, I’ve always sailed through, because of you, my friend. Thanks.
- You’ve always been extremely supportive to me through my trying times. I will always be thankful to you.
- True friendship is one kind of rare gem. And I found it, all thanks to you.
- You kept believing in me when I stopped believing in myself, which made me believe in myself once again. Thank you!
- I just wanted to say it loud that your existence is invaluable to me, and I appreciate everything about you.
- You’ve added truckloads of joy, a bunch of happiness, and spread colors into my dull life. How can I not appreciate these!
- I am so thankful for your wonderful existence in my life! I am lucky indeed.
- I know it is not my first time saying this, but I just can’t stop thanking you for your wonderful presence and thoughtful efforts. Thank you.
- I don’t think I would have been able to make it so far without your love, care, support, kindness, generosity, and every little or big thing. Thank You, friend.
Cute friendship and Best Friend Quotes.
It’s lovely and gratifying when your buddies truly bring a grin to your face. Sometimes using sentimental language will help your friend feel loved and special. Your pal is likely to smile after reading these sweet friendship quotes.
- “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” — Mencius
- “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” — Nicole Richie
- “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
- “Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott
- “Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland
- “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” — Proverbs 27:9
- “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” — Unknown
- “True friends are always together in spirit.” — L.M. Montgomery
- “A real friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
- “To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
- “A friend overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
- “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
- “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.” — Unknown
- “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
Losing your Friendship and Best Friend Quotes.
A strong force that can cross any distance is friendship. With the help of these long-distance friendship quotes, you can bring your buddy closer, whether they are on the other side of the state, country, or even the globe.
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” — Tom McNeal
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” — A. A. Milne
- “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” — Donna Lynn Hope
- “A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”— Richard Bach
- Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.” — Unknown
- “That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.” — Unknown
- “Best friends share laughs, memories, and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall and are forever a piece of your heart.” — Unknown
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” — Winnie the Pooh
- “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or friendship, is conversation.” — Oscar Wilde
- “A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- “But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” — Thomas Jefferson
- “When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.” — Henri Nouwen
Related: letting go Quotes
You may like:
100 Incredible Funny Quotes that will make you laugh.