Funny High School Inspirational Graduation Messages To Use on Graduation Day
High School memories are always the best especially ending them with inspirational graduation messages. Like every other day, graduation day is a special day to remember. Everyone happy and smiling, some people taking pictures and some others singing songs of celebration and merriment. Your high school have to be interesting enough with a message to mark it.
Not so long, while going through LinkedIn, I was captivated with people’s story and messages about how their high school days was… Well, most of them where funny, while some where not. I decided to make it more captivating sharing this inspirational graduation messages out with you.
When you graduate from college, you may be feeling excited about all the new opportunities that await you. But you’re not done yet! In fact, you’ve only just begun your journey. Here are some of the sweetest things about inspirational graduation messages speeches.
- First, graduation speeches remind you of all the amazing people you’ve encountered during your time at school. They remind you of the professors who helped you learn, the friends you’ve made, and the people who have supported you along the way.
- Second, graduation messages and speeches remind you of all the progress you’ve made. They remind you of all the challenges you’ve overcome, and all the lessons you learnt
Funny Graduation Messages
When you’re graduating from high school or college, it’s a big day. You’re finally done with this phase of your life and you can move on to the next one. But what’s funny is that, even though you’re graduating from high school or college, you’re still technically a student. In fact, you’re still a student until you get your degree or certificate. So, when you finally graduate, you’re actually completing a graduation ceremony that you started a long time ago. Use this words to entice your day;
- “It is not the size of the arena in which you find yourself that counts; it is what you do with it.” -Dr. Irene C. Kassorla.
- “If learning is like a sponge, don’t ever stop soaking it up. Never stop learning”.- Catherine Pulsifer
- “Prom night was one of the worst nights of my life. My girlfriend looked fantastic … The problem was, so did her date.” Deion Sanders
- “Nothing is going to be handed to you. You have to make things happen.” -Florence Griffith-Joyner
- “Patience! The windmill never strays in search of the wind”. -Andy J. Sklivis
- “My dear terrified graduates, you are about to enter the most uncertain and thrilling period of your lives. The stories you are about to live are the ones you will be telling your children, and grandchildren, and therapists.” -Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “Remember, when it come to applying for jobs, books ARE judged by their cover!” -Patricia Akins
- “Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed.” -Erma Bombeck
- “Applying common sense helps us find simple and reasonable ways of doing things. Many refer to this as the KISS method, ‘Keep It Simple Simon.'” -Henry Adkins
- “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.” -Will Rogers
- “Struggling to decide what to do after graduation is, and always will be, a sort of rite of passage to the next phase of your life.” Gloria Davidson
- “Don’t ever rob a bank. Enjoy life. Have fun. Choose to be happy now; don’t wait until you’re ‘successful,’ because honestly, I was as happy when we were unemployed and scrounging around for a buck.” -Peter Farrelly
Related post: 100 Incredible Funny Quotes that will make you laugh.
Wisdom Quotes For Graduation
Wisdom is the ability to see the world in a different way and to understand it. It is the ability to think deeply and to make good decisions. Wisdom is the key to success in any area of life.
The best way to develop wisdom is to learn from others. This can be done by reading, learning from teachers, or listening to others. Through these inspirational graduation messages, wisdom can be shared. Wisdom can also be gained by through high school days…
- “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” -Demi Lovato
- “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.” -Michelle Obama
- “Remember this: You are awesome. I’m not suggesting you be boastful. No one likes that in men or women. But I am suggesting that believing in yourself is the first necessary step to coming even close to achieving your potential.” -Sheryl Sandberg
- “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short and you’re too special.” -Ariana Grande
- “Ignore the naysayers. Really the only option is: head down and focus on the job.” -Chris Pine
- “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” -Michelle Obama
- “The best remedy for those who are frightened, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be alone with the sky, nature, and God. For only then can you feel that everything is as it should be and that God wants people to be happy amid nature’s beauty and simplicity.” -Anne Frank
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” -E. E. Cummings
- “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” -Emma Stone
- “You don’t have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you, and you already have.” -Meryl Streep
- “In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.” -Mother Teresa
- “So often in life things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great good fortune.” -Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” -Eeyore
Short Graduation Quotes
Most times, we don’t need to make much noise or write a lot on our graduation day. We feel like summarising our memories, thought, experience and deepest words with a short quotes. This short high school Inspirational graduation messages I listed will go a long way in doing that. The significant facts contributing to this inspirational graduation messages is the way it touches all the angle of high school days. I’m very sure you’ll like most them all… Do well to pick your best and give your social handles the best caption of the day …
- “Change takes courage.” -Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.” -Mike Ditka
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
- “Work so hard that you never have to introduce yourself.” -Gigi Hadid
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” -Babe Ruth
- “There are no regrets in life — just lessons.” -Jennifer Aniston
- “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” -Steven Jobs
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” -Melinda Gates
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “To give any less than your best is to sacrifice a gift.” -Steve Prefontaine
- “Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.” -Will Smith
- “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” -Matt Bondi
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” -Ben Hogan
- “This above all: To thine own self be true.” -William Shakespeare
- “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.” -Gabrielle Giffords
- “It is absolutely still possible to make a difference.” -Michelle Obama
Graduation Messages And Quotes About Life
- It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.” -George Burns
- “There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.” -Ariana Grande
- “All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
- “Started from the bottom, now we’re here.” -Drake
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” -Sun Tzu
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
- “She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.” -Kobi Yamada
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” -C.S. Lewis
- “You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” -Oscar Wilde
College Inspirational Graduation Messages And Quotes
Congratulations on your amazing milestone – graduating from college! Here are some college Inspirational graduation messages and Quotes to help celebrate your day. College is an amazing experience that will change your life for the better. So enjoy the best of the day with this kind words….
- “Remember to never forget where you came from and the people who helped you get there”.
- “Now is the time to focus on your future and what you want to achieve”.
- “Make sure to take the time to reflect on your time at college and what you learned”.
- “Don’t forget to enjoy your time with your friends and family”.
- “Graduation is a huge step in your life, but it’s only the beginning”.
- “Success is nothing if you don’t have the right people to share it with; you’re just going to end up lonely.” -Selena Gomez
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift, the purpose of life is to give it away.” -Joy J. Golliver
- “That clock you hear is the sound of your own heart. Sink your teeth into this life, and don’t get let go.” -Lin-Manuel Miranda
- “No job or task is too small or beneath you. If you want to get ahead, volunteer to do the things no one else wants to do, and do it better.” -Bobbi Brown
- “You can’t do it alone. Be open to collaboration. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you. Spend a lot of time with them and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
- “When we show up, act boldly, and practice the best ways to be wrong, we fail forward. No matter where we end up, we’ve grown from where we began.” -Stacey Abrams
- “I celebrate you as you remember the power of grace and pride, and I challenge you to choose freedom over fear.” -Janelle Monáe
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” -John Dewey
- “You could travel with the sheep, follow everybody else’s stuff, but then you’re not you. I guess if I want to say anything it’s ‘Be you.’ Be true to you, and that should make the ride a little more interesting.” -Whoopi Goldberg
- “There will be times when your best isn’t good enough. There can be many reasons for this, but as long as you give your best you’ll be OK.” -Robert De Niro
- “We may live in an age of instant messaging, instant gratification and Instagram, but there is no way to short circuit the path to success.” -Tory Burch
- “Now the first suggestion is to aim high, but be aware that even before you have reached your ultimate professional destination, if you always strive for excellence, you can and should have a substantial impact on the world in which you live.” -Sandra Day O’Connor
Inspirational Graduation messages and Quotes
What’s inspiring about graduation day? Graduation day is one of the most special days of a person’s life. It’s a day to celebrate all the hard work and effort that’s been put in over the past four years, and to reflect on all the progress that’s been made.
There are a lot of things that are inspiring about graduation day. First of all, it’s a sign that everything that was put in during college has paid off. The graduates have learned a lot, and they’re now ready to take on the world.
Another thing that’s inspiring about graduation day is the sense of community that’s created. The graduates have spent years together, and they’re now leaving. Here are some inspirational graduation messages and quotes to brighten up your day!!!.
- “We are all deserving and we don’t need permission or an invitation to exist and to step into our power.” -Ilhan Omar
- “Your self worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” -Beyoncé
- “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” -Taylor Swift
- “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” -Rihanna
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.” -Mindy Kaling
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable it means you’re growing.” -Ashton Kutcher
- “It’s amazing what you can get if you quietly, clearly and authoritatively demand it.” -Meryl Streep
- “It’s the choice. You have to wake up every day and say ‘There’s no reason today can’t be the best day of my life.'” -Blake Lively
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -Michael Jordan
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” -Derek Jeter
- “My favorite animal is the turtle. The reason is that in order for the turtle to move, it has to stick its neck out. There are going to be times in your life when you’re going to have to stick your neck out. There will be challenges, and instead of hiding in a shell, you have to go out and meet them.” -Ruth Westheimer
- “There is no passion to be found in playing small — in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” -Nelson Mandela
- “When someone who loves you hugs you, hug them back with two arms—don’t do the one-arm hug, because when you hug someone with two arms, it allows you to lean on somebody, and we all need someone to lean on.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success. -Bo Bennett
High Schools Graduation Wishes
Honour your grad by participating one of these sincere scale quotations and aphorisms to celebrate and inspire new graduates on their ritual of passage. These inspirational graduation messages are sure to be perfect for any thoughtful scale card, gift necrology, or a well- entered scale Instagram caption
- “Your life is your adventure. And the adventure ahead of you is a journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” -Kerry Washington
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you are further along in life than most people.” -Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.” -Nelson Mandela
- “Your education is a dress rehearsal for a life that is yours to lead.” -Nora Ephron
- “You are about to start the greatest improvisation of all. With no script. No idea what’s going to happen, often with people and places you have never seen before. And you are not in control. So say ‘yes.’ And if you’re lucky, you’ll find people who will say ‘yes’ back.” -Stephen Colbert
- “You must have some vision for your life. Even if you don’t know the plan, you have to have a direction in which you choose to go.” -Oprah
- “You don’t go to university so you can punch a clock. You go to university so you can be in a position to make a difference.” -Janet Napolitano
- “Education is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” -Malcolm X
- “I’ve learned it’s important not to limit yourself. You can do whatever you really love to do, no matter what it is.” -Ryan Gosling
- “Fight for what makes you optimistic about the world. Find it, insist on it, dig into it, go after it.” -Jennifer Garner
- “Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You cannot dream of becoming something you do not know about. You have to learn to dream big. Education exposes you to what the world has to offer, to the possibilities open to you.” -Sonia Sotomayor
You may like also:
Want more from Jaycaption? Inspect this out: Brain Nhira Grad Speech: “You will wind it up”