Breakup Quotes and Captions For Instagram
Breakups can be painful, no matter which side of it you’re on. These are breakup quotes and captions to deal with your feelings and get over them. especially on your big social media like Instagram.
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” — Socrates.
- “The heart was made to be broken.” — Oscar Wilde.
- “Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.” — Marian Keyes, Watermelon.
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” — Violeta Para.
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” — Faraaz Kazi.
- “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.” — Grant Gudmunson.
- “I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.” — Patti Callahan Henry, Between The Tides.
- “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” — Jared Kintz, It Occurred To Me.
- “Things to know about life: ‘No’ is a complete sentence. It does not require justification or explanation.”
- “One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.”
- “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them. but still, move on without them.” — Mandy Hale
- “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
- “Dear heart, This is what happens when you try to make decisions on your own. Sincerely, Brain.”
- “I need to let go of this false hope that you will change your mind and come back to me.”
- “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz.
- “Cheer up, sweet, beautiful girl. You are going to be in love again and it will be magnificent.”
- “Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.”
- “I can feel myself slowly fading from your mind.”
- “Ever has it been that love knows not its own death until the hour of separation.” — Khalil Gibran.
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain.