Amazing 20+Imaginable Quotes about Life
The journey through life can be a thrilling one. But occasionally, there are those periods when the going gets incredibly difficult for days, weeks, or even months. You could experience hardships in life that knock you to the ground and give you the idea that there is no hope left.
Life will present you with enormous difficulties and seemingly insurmountable barriers when you are going through these really trying times. A few uplifting and encouraging quotes about life that remind you of the true beauty of life can be helpful to have on hand whenever these trying times occur in your life.
Happy Quotes about Life
Everyone, even ourselves, deserves to be cherished. These “Happy Quotes about Life” can boost your self-esteem and value, as well as provide you with the love you deserve.
- Every minute of your life must be spent steeling yourself; only then will your shortcomings become your strengths.
- Life is subject to change. Keep your head up and you’ll be rewarded with better times.
- Never bemoan the fact that you are going through a difficult time. Be grateful for the strength you have to get through them.
- Be prepared for anything. If you know what to expect, you’re a powerful person.
- People who are strong never complain. If you want to be strong, you must develop your character.
- When you face adversity, you are not the same person you were before. In any event, you strengthen yourself.
- Every conclusion is a pleasant one. It is not the end if you are not happy right now. Keep your head up and your happiness will come.
Best Quotes About Life
Even the most prosperous people in the world have encountered their fair share of difficulties and setbacks. Both their struggles and their successes have much to teach us. Combined are different quotes about Life of some successful people
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. -Maya Angelou
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –Nelson Mandela
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
- Whoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Biblical Quotes About Life
You can find faith in anything if that is the one lesson you can take away from the past year. All it takes is one word that truly speaks to you to help you feel like you can keep going, whether you discover it in books, nature, random acts of kindness or even some of your favorite Bible lines.
- “Everything should be done in love.” — 1 Corinthians 16:14
- “Glory to God, who is able to do far beyond all that we could ask or imagine by his power at work within us.” —Ephesians 3:20
- “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.” — Philippians 4:13
- “Taste and see how good the Lord is! The one who takes refuge in him is truly happy!” — Psalm 34:8
- “So what are we going to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” — Romans 8:31
- “Be happy in your hope, stand your ground when you’re in trouble, and devote yourselves to prayer.” — Romans 12:12
- “Jesus answered, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’” — John 14:6
- “Be happy with those who are happy, and cry with those who are crying.” — Romans 12:15
- “So welcome each other, in the same way, that Christ also welcomed you, for God’s glory.” — Romans 15:7
- “I give thanks to you that I was marvelously set apart. Your works are wonderful—I know that very well.” — Psalm 139:14
- “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints, it isn’t happy with injustice, but it is happy with the truth.” — 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
- “Now faith, hope, and love remain—these three things—and the greatest of these is love.” — 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “May the God of endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude toward each other, similar to Christ Jesus’ attitude.” — Romans 15:5
- “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in faith so that you overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” — Romans 15:13
Short Quotes About Life
You’ll make mistakes if you live long enough. You’ll improve, though, if you take the lessons from them. Here are some short quotes about life to guide you along.
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” — Socrates
- “Life is short, and it is here to be lived.” —Kate Winslet
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
- “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” —Malcolm Forbes“
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” — Seneca
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” — Dalai Lama
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” — John Lennon
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” — Stephen King
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” — LeBron James
- “You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” ― George Clooney
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “The healthiest response to life is joy.” — Deepak Chopra
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.” — Stephen Hawking
- “The greatest pleasure of life is love.” — Euripides
Related: Top100 Amazing Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational Quotes About Life
Everyone needs some inspiration, and these quotes about life will give you the edge you need to create your success because what is coming is better than what is gone.
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.”— Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.”— Toni Morrison
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”— Deepak Chopra
- “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.”— Mandy Hale
- “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”— Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I tell myself, ‘You’ve been through so much, you’ve endured so much, time will allow me to heal, and soon this will be just another memory that made me the strong woman, athlete, and mother I am today.”‘— Serena Williams
- “Our lives are stories in which we write, direct, and star in the leading role. Some chapters are happy while others bring lessons to learn, but we always have the power to be the heroes of our own adventures.”— Joelle Speranza
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.”— Rosa Parks
- “The moral of my story is the sun always comes out after the storm. Being optimistic and surrounding yourself with positive loving people is for me, living life on the sunny side of the street.”— Janice Dean
- “Dreams don’t have to just be dreams. You can make it a reality; if you just keep pushing and keep trying, then eventually you’ll reach your goal. And if that takes a few years, then that’s great, but if it takes 10 or 20, then that’s part of the process.”— Naomi Osaka
Beautiful Quotes About Life
These are life beautiful quotes below which demonstrate the significance of continuing to fight for what you believe in.
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, and the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.” -Menachem Begin“
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” -Ashley Smith
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” -Marcus Aurelius
- “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”-Osho
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” -Vivian Greene
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” -Rabindranath Tagore
- “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.” -Baltasar Gracian
- “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Once you become accustomed to the life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.” -Jon Krakauer
Related: Letting Go Quotes
Sad Quotes About Life
Without first defending yourself against happiness, you cannot defend yourself against melancholy. Tears originate in the heart rather than the brain, and that’s a fact in the quotes about life.
- Nothing changes if nothing changes. -Mel Robbins
- Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes around in another form. –Rumi
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. -Leonardo da Vinci
- What brings us to tears, will lead us to grace. Our pain is never wasted. -Bob Goff
- There are two medicines for all ills: time and silence. -Alexander Dumas
- Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence. -Unknown
- When you’re happy you enjoy the music, but when you’re sad you understand the lyrics. -Frank Ocean
- Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying. -Terry Pratchett
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development. -Alain de Botton
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. -Henry Rollins
You may like: