50 Hilarious Drinking Quotes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
If you love to drink, you will love these hilarious drinking quotes about alcohol. These will make you laugh and maybe even learn a thing or two. I had a great drunk experience last night.There are few things funnier than a group of friends getting drunk together. Whether it’s at a bar, at someone’s house, or even just in somebody’s car, getting wasted is one of the best things in life. And, if you’re looking for a good time, try saying this hilarious drinking quotes in your drinking hangout.
What’s drinking hangout? A drinking hangout is where you go to drink with your friends. And, because it’s a drinking hangout, the possibilities are endless. You could go to a bar, get drunk, and have a great time.
I went out with some friends and had a great time. We drank a lot and had a lot of fun. I am really glad to share you 50 hilarious drinking quotes we said that will make you laugh. Do have a great time reading through!.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Best Drinking Quotes of All Time
- “I pray you, do not fall in love with me, for I am falser than vows made in wine.”—William Shakespeare
- “I work until beer o’clock.” —Stephen King
- “Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky and a dog to eat the rare steak.” —Johnny Carson
- “Here’s to alcohol, the rose-colored glasses of life.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “That’s what I do. I drink and I know things.” —Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
- “They say the only people who tell the truth are drunkards and children. Guess which one I am.” —Stephen Colbert
- “Writer’s block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they can have an excuse to drink alcohol.” —Steve Martin
- “There’s a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch.” —Lt. Archie Hicox, Inglourious Basterds
- “Vodka is kind of a hobby.” —Betty White
- “Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.” —Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Don’t be such a square. Everybody who’s anybody drinks.” —Lorraine Baines, Back to the Future
- “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” —Benjamin Franklin
- “Wasted away again in Margaritaville.” —Jimmy Buffett
- “Never lie, steal, cheat or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.” —Alex Hitch, Hitch
Photo Credit: Pinterest
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.” —Frank Sinatra
- “There are two kinds of people I don’t trust: people who don’t drink and people who collect stickers.” —Chelsea Handler
- “Why is the rum gone?” —Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- “The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.” —William Butler Yeats
- “We were not a hugging people. In terms of emotional comfort, it was our belief that no amount of physical contact could match the healing powers of a well-made cocktail.” —David Sedaris
- “Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.” —Ron Swanson, Parks and Recreation
- “My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they’re going to do for the next five or 10 years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking.” —Amy Winehouse
Related post: 100 Incredible Funny Quotes that will make you laugh.
Short powerful Quotes on drinking mood
“Drinking is a great way to forget your problems.”-Unknown
“Drinking is the easy way out. It’s the lazy way out. It’s the cowardly way out. But it’s the only way out.”-Tom Waits
“If you’re going to drink, drink to excess.” -Frank Sinatra
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”-Frank Zappa
For high school trends read also: Funny High School Inspirational Graduation Messages
Photo Credit: Pinterest
Funny Drinking Quotes
There are some hilarious drinking quotes that are sure to make you laugh. Whether you’re out with friends or just enjoying a quiet night at home, these 5 quotes will have you chuckling.
1. “A drink or two never hurt anybody.”
2. “I only drink Scotch because I’m not a American.”
3. “I’d rather be drunk than sober, but I wouldn’t want to be drunk and famous.”
4. “I’d rather be drunk and on a first-name basis with Jesus than sober and on a first-name basis with Adolf Hitler.”
5. “A drink is just a way to say I’m sorry for being an alcoholic.
6. “You say potato, I say vodka.” —Karen Walker, Will & Grace
7. “Shaken, not stirred.” —James Bond, Goldfinger
8. Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” —Louis Pasteur
9. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.” —Ogden Nash
10. Here’s to alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all life’s problems.” —Homer Simpson.
You may like also:
100+ Best Quote of the Day: Inspire your Day.
Best 80 Meaningful Friendship & Best friend Quotes
I’m sure you found some interesting hilarious drinking quotes to say on your drink hangout. When you’re out with friends, it’s always fun to play some hilarious drinking games. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Beer Pong: This classic game is always a blast. Just make sure to have plenty of beers on hand!
2. Flip Cup: This is a classic party game that can get pretty competitive.
3. Jenga: This classic game can be a lot of fun. Just be sure to watch out for falling blocks!
4. Spoons: This is a game that can be a lot of fun. Just make sure to have plenty of spoons on hand!