25 Countdown- The Weekend QUOTES.
Every weekend needs a conception to be reinforced. The weekend quotes can help generate ideas, which can influence the schedule of things you have throughout the weekend. They can send you in new directions by presenting the ideas of others. These “25 Countdown- The Weekend QUOTES”, can be a succinct way to inspire you. Especially as you try to pull a lot of pieces together.
Inspiring Quotes To Consider This Weekend
- Every day may not be a good day but it is good every day. –“Unknown”
- Some people pass an entire day with no meaningful contact with anyone else. Your hospitality can be their hospital. –-“Max Lucado”, God Is With You Every Day
- “But you do have choices about how you spend your time. Balancing what you need to do with what you want to do can lead to happiness and success. –“Stephen Hall, Life Plan, and Daily Time Management”.
There are millions of stars in the sky and just remember that you are a star among them all. –“Theodore Higginsworth”.
- When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. –“Mary Kay Ash”.
- Great things do not have to be big things, they may be small things that make a great difference in one person’s life. –“Catherine Pulsifer”.
There are two kinds of discontent in this world; the discontent that works, and the discontent that wrings its hands. The first gets what it wants, and the second loses what it has. –“Gordon Graham“.
- Although it is important that we be productive citizens and put in time at work, maybe we need to respect the importance of leisure time and relaxation a little more. –“Sage Wilcox, The 2-Hour Vacation”.
Smiling Quotes for The Weekend
- Tell a funny story about yourself so that the laugh is on you; always laugh with others never at them. –“Wilferd Peterson”.
- Friendship is like a bank account; you cannot continue to draw on it without making deposits. — “Unknown”.
- So often we think we have got to make a difference and be a big dog. Let us just try to be little fleas biting. Enough fleas biting strategically can make a very big dog very uncomfortable. –“Marian Wright Edelman”.
- Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind. –“Jeffrey Eugenides” brain therapy
Weekend Quotes To Boost Your Day
- Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. –“Bo Bennett”.
Those who continue to work at a job they hate for the money alone are more likely to be stressed and very unhappy. … They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life. –“Catherine Pulsifer”.
- The weekend is usually seen as a time for relaxation or a time to do what you wanted to do through the week but couldn’t or a time to catch up on needed sleep or a time to visit with family and friends. –“Byron Pulsifer”.
- Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure. –“Anthony T. Hincks”.
- Being in love is what makes working all week bearable. It makes cruising with your windows rolled down feel like you’re riding in a convertible. It makes you dance to the rhythm of the copy machine and makes Friday night really feel like The Weekend. –“Julie Hintz”.
There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course, it does. –“Anita Kaltenbaugh, Travel Secrets”.
- Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family or friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul. –“E.L. Herndon.”
- Without the weekend, where would the week be? –“Anthony T. Hincks”.
Weekend Amazing packaged Quotes.
- Take the time to do what you love to do this weekend. –“Catherine Pulsifer”.
- Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? –“Marilyn Vos Savant”.
Does your life have a purpose? Are you contributing anything useful to this world, or just shuffling papers, banging on a keyboard, and coming home to a drunken existence on the weekends? –“Tim Ferris”.
- Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. –“John Shirley”.