The Five Fruits OF An Healthy Life- EAT THIS!!
- Muscle soreness.
- Reduces kidney disorders.
- Hydrates your body.
- Help prevent cancer.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Good for your heart.
- Improves digestion.
- Help prevent asthma.
Blueberries are well known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
In particular, they’re high in anthocyanin, a plant pigment, and flavonoid that gives blueberries their characteristic blue-purple color. This compound helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that can lead to disease.
Blueberries have a lot of health benefits such as;
Blueberries contain one of the highest antioxidant levels amongst commonly consumed fruit and vegetables, therefore considered protective.
- They prevent heart diseases.
- help to regulate blood sugar.
- Good eye health medicine.
- May alleviate gastrointestinal issues and UTIs.
NB Blueberries are known as the “king of antioxidant foods”. They also reduce “DNA” damage, which may help protect against aging and cancer. Blueberries protect cholesterol in your blood from becoming damaged.
3. NONI (JUICE)
- Treats Arthritis; Noni juice helps alleviate pain.
- Moisturises Skin.
- Fights Aging: Noni juice is packed with Vitamin C and selenium, which helps fight free radicals, preserve skin elasticity and reverse the adverse effects of aging. See also!!! Old Ageing? Always Practice Out These Exercise Tips
- Treats Scalp Irritation.
- Reduces Stress.
- Treats Fever.
- Boosts Immunity.
- Prevents Cancer; Noni has shown immune-stimulating and tumor-fighting properties.
One of the most popular fruits, apples are full of nutrition.
They’re rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber, such as pectin, hemicellulose, and cellulose. These help you manage your blood sugar levels, promote good digestion, and support gut and heart health.
Healthwise, apples are very good vitamin C and plant polyphenols, which are disease-fighting compounds in plants. Consuming a lot of apples helps to lower the risk of stroke, cancer, overweight, heart disease, obesity, and neurological disorders.
- Apple trees take 4-5 years to produce their first fruit. …
- Apples do ripen six to ten times faster at room temperature than if refrigerated.
- Apples come in all shades of reds, greens, and yellows.
- Two pounds of apples make one 9-inch pie.
5. POMEGRANATE SEEDS
Pomegranate seeds are known for their tiny size but don’t let their size fool you. They contain higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices. It also has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea. The antioxidants in pomegranate juice can help remove free radicals and protect cells from damage.
These small seeds are filled with some of the most powerful plant-based nutrients (polyphenols) that help decrease oxidative stress and inflammation.
It’s known from research, that pomegranate seeds also link antioxidant compounds to lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Though these may be considered as the smallest among all let’s see some facts about one of— “The Five Fruits OF An Healthy Life- EAT THIS!!”
- Pomegranate helps to fight bacteria and fungus in your skin.
- Punica ‘Wonderful’ is the best pomegranate.
One-half cup of pomegranate seeds contains 72 calories, 3.5 grams of fiber, and 12 grams of sugar.
One of the best ways of taking pomegranate is —- Try buying a whole pomegranate, cutting it in half, and removing the seeds. “Store the seeds in a glass container in the fridge then add them to smoothies, salads, and trail mix during the week.”
Some other fruits that could be ranked “The Five Fruits OF An Healthy Life- EAT THIS!!” in the likes of:
Oranges are packed with vitamin C and potassium. They also contain flavonoids, plant nutrients with anti-inflammatory properties. “They’re also the perfect fruit to eat before a long training run or other sports or aerobic activity.”
Also, note that eating an orange is better than just drinking its juice.
SEE ALSO …………..