100+ Best Quote of the Day: Inspire your Day.
Thank you for visiting Inspiration Daily! Quote of the Day: Every day, a new quote is posted to help you live a more abundant life and to help you fully appreciate each day.
You’ll soon be providing your subconscious mind with inspiring and motivating food if you read a quote of the day. Consider the positive aspects of humanity to motivate you rather than the negative news of the globe. Every day, feed your thoughts with strength and positivity!
Morning Quote of the Day.
Never look back on a day of your life with regret; each morning needs a word to get it going. reignite your vibrance and start your cheerful day with the good morning quote of the day.
- Only when I know I have you is it a good morning.
- “Hear the silence. There is a lot to say. Happy morning.
- “Mind and matter are the sources of all problems. It won’t matter if you don’t mind. Happy morning! Have a fantastic day.
- “Hello there! May today’s blessings overflow into your cup.
- “If someone sincerely wants to be a part of your life, they will sincerely try to do so. There are none. There are no justifications. Happy morning.
- “Every day marks a fresh start. Inhale deeply, grin, and then retry. Happy morning!
- “I hope you feel fantastic when you wake up. You are valuable, necessary, and special. Happy morning!
- “Good afternoon. Allow me to love you for the remainder of my life, if not the remainder of yours.
- “Don’t go to bed regretting what you didn’t get done yesterday. Consider your goals for the day as you get out of bed. Happy morning!
- “Good morning, think positively, and savor each second of this day!”
- It takes effort to live a lovely life. It is constructed every day through prayers, humility, giving, and love. Happy morning!
- “You are a unique gem, a limited edition, and a rare find. Only one of you exists. Have a fantastic day! Happy morning!
Related: 150 All-Time Positive Quotes to Guide you
Funny Quote of the Day.
Observing regular life might sometimes produce enough hilarious quotes to make you giggle. These funny quotes statements are a fun way to think about things and bring a little levity to your day.
- My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you’re ugly too. -Rodney Dangerfield
- Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too. -Anton Chekhov
- By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong. -Charles Wadsworth
- High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead. -Christopher Morley
- If you love something set it free, but don’t be surprised if it comes back with herpes. -Chuck Palahniuk
- A failure is like fertilizer; it stinks to be sure, but it makes things grow faster in the future. -Dennis Waitley
- Biologically speaking, if something bites you it’s more likely to be female. -Desmond Morris
- Never doubt the courage of the French. They were the ones who discovered that snails are edible. -Doug Larson
- Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example. -Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties. -Doug Larson
- In America, one sure sign of success is the presence of an unnecessary waterfall in a person’s yard. -Demetri Martin
- It’s important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle. -Unknown
- On this birthday when someone refers to your many years, you can just tell them you are now a classic, and classics are priceless. -Catherine Pulsifer
- Don’t regret another birthday, the good news is that you are alive and can celebrate it. -Catherine Pulsifer
- Life seems to fade our memory, so on this birthday, I will forget yours if you forget mine! -Kate Summers
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. -Joad
- Don’t just count your years, make your years count. – George Meredith
- The good thing about getting older is if you don’t want to do something you can say, I’m too old to do that! -Kate Summers
- You’re not as young as you used to be. But you’re not as old as you’re going to be. -Irish
- As you get older, though, you realize there are fire extinguishers. You do have the ability to control the flames. -Chaka Khan
- Turning the big 40, well that can seem like a blow. No worries though as 50 will be here before you know it! -Catherine Pulsifer
- You’ve heard of the three ages of man: youth, middle age, and you’re looking wonderful. -Cardinal Spellman
- When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents. -Blair Sabol
- Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I need an upgrade. -Author
- Age is a number and mine is unlisted. -Author
- Happy Birthday to you, we hope that all year you never feel blue. Now that you are fifty-five, we hope that you will survive -Marcia Goldlist.
- You’re not forty, you’re eighteen with twenty-two years experience. –Author
Positive Quote of the Day.
Every day should be spent living life to the fullest since it is such a beautiful journey. One of these encouraging quotes of the day can help you whenever you need a lift.
- “Freedom means doing what you want.”
- Take pleasure in what you have.
- You will be in love forever if you fall in love with the journey that is life.
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”-Tom Bodett
- Believe in yourself, try your best, and take solace in the fact that you put in your all. If it still doesn’t work out, you have to get up and try again. -Zen Studio
- Do what feels right to you since you will be criticized no matter what. Roosevelt, Eleanor
- “Happiness is not a prefabricated state. It results from your own deeds. XIVth Dalai Lama
- “Be a nice person, whoever you are.” Lincoln, Abraham
- Believe in the best, have a goal for the best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run, things will turn out for the best. -CA K K Awasthi
- You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.” ― George Clooney
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” — Celine Dion
- “We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.” —Hillary Clinton
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” —Mary Kay Ash
Related: 150 All-Time Positive Quotes to Guide you
Monday Quote of the Day.
Today is Monday! Read this Monday quote of the day “the moon’s day” to get your week off to a good start.
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach.
- Do not be like those people who keep making excuses and pointing fingers. You have to learn how to change your perspective and adapt to different situations. –Ryanne Knight.
- Don’t look at Monday morning just as the day that you must go back to work, be thankful that you have a job to go to, so you can provide for yourself, and just be thankful that God chose to wake you up! –Jameson Ferguson.
- Problems teach us life lessons that smooth sailing days don’t. –Calvin K. Lee.
- Negative beliefs are the cracks in character that need to be mended if any kind of long-term success is to be achieved. –Scott Allan
- If you are an influencer, even on the smallest of scales, you are a leader and I would encourage you to value your role and use it to bless those who look to you for leadership. –John Stange
- Whatever you do, never stop learning. Creativity, knowledge, and productivity are bound together. –Richard Carroll
- Determination is nothing without dedication and hard work. –Eshraq Jiad
- You can always tell who the most satisfied employees are because they are the very people who express joy and expectation on Monday mornings.
- Mediocre outputs may mean the downfall of the business since the customers always want the best products and services.-Philip Vang
Related post: Monday Quotes – The Moon’s Day
Tuesday Quote of the Day.
The routine is in full swing on Tuesday; it’s a day to get the things done that have been piled up.
- Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck. —Jordan Ring.
- We are on a journey to find value in our lives. We can also find meaning and importance by adding value to other people’s lives. —Steve Sample.
- Learn from experience. Turn information into knowledge by applying it and working with it. —Don Meyer.
- The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them. —Jeff Davis.
- It takes courage to be your whole self so you can do your best work so you can be the change you want to see so you can do what your worthy cause most needs you to do. —Shelly Francis.
- We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now. —Harriet Lerner.
- If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day. —Joel Osteen
- Tuesday morning is a time to reflect upon the words you use; are they positive-filled words or complaining words; are the words that inspire others and are a positive influence; you choose your words, and make them count. —Byron Pulsifer
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday. —Will Ferrell.
- Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them. —Bono.
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience, and being persistent. —Billy Graham.
- Tuesday – a day to ask yourself, how much courage do you have? Are you doing your best work?
- We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day. —Kathy Henn.
- If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday! —Catherine Pulsifer
Related post: Tuesday’s Quote – Twi’s Day
Wednesday Quote of the Day
Wednesday is the best day for dates because both parties are recovering from the weekend and are looking for a relaxing break during the week. Here are amazing quote of the day to relax comfortably..
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week! – Lee Fox Williams
- There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
- “Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. ” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
- “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.”– Seth Godin
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
- Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
Related: Wednesday Quotes – The “Hump Day”
Thursday Quote of the Day.
Thursday, the day after Wednesday and before Friday, may either be one of the most productive days of the week or one of the slowest. Allow these inspirational quotations to brighten your day!
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “Dear Thursday, are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” – William Henry Bragg
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.” – Unknown
Related: Thursday Quotes -“Thor’s Day”
Friday Quote of the Day.
The easiest way to make the most of your Friday is to put your best foot forward the second you roll out of bed in the morning.
- “It’s Friday! Time to go make stories for Monday.” —Anonymous
- “I have never in my life found myself in a situation where I’ve stopped work and said, ‘Thank God it’s Friday.’ But weekends are special even if your schedule is all over the place. Something tells you the weekend has arrived and you can indulge yourself a bit.” —Helen Mirren
- “Friday is about hanging out with friends, having fun.” —Rebecca Black
- “When you leave work on Friday, leave work. Don’t let technology follow you throughout your weekend (answering text messages and emails) take a break you will be more refreshed to begin the workweek if you have had a break.” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” —Florence Welch
- “Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend.” —Anonymous
- “Making food is a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.” —Chrissy Teigen
- “Change your way of thinking. Use your energy to accomplish more productive things. The choice is yours and it can be made today!” —Garrett Kingston
- “Life is good, especially on a Friday.” —Anonymous
- “Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.” —Lauren Oliver
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is younger than you.” —Dr. Seuss
- “On a Friday night, I like to go out because my friends, who have been working normal hours, just want to let go after a stressful week at work.” —Douglas Booth
- “I don’t care if Monday’s blue, Tuesday’s gray, and Wednesday too. Thursday I don’t care about you. It’s Friday I’m in love.” —The Cure
- “This Friday, finish your work and be done. Look forward to the weekend and have some fun!” —Kate Summers
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” —S. O’Sade
- “Every Friday, I like to high five ourselves for getting through another week on little more than caffeine, willpower, and inappropriate humor.” —Nanea Hoffman
- “Friday is a day to finish your goals for the week. It is a day to celebrate that which you set out to accomplish at the beginning of the week.” —Byron Pulsifer
- “Friday is my second favorite F word. Food is my first” —Anonymous
You may like:
[…] Related: 100+ Best Quote of the Day: Inspire your Day. […]
[…] Related post: 100+ Best Quote of the Day: Inspire your Day. […]
[…] Best Quote of the Day: Inspire your Day. […]