I Discover These 100 Best Life Quotes To Live By Inspiring
Life quotes to live by matters. They’ve got the power to cut like a cutter, bring unalloyed joy, or help you achieve your wildest dreams. As similar, when it comes to living your stylish life, there are some great quotations around to inspire and motivate you. I can’t say for sure, how you overcome your hard times, and sad days or celebrate your wins. But these 100 best life quotes to live by I discovered recently have been my daily inspiration. They might be words of love, sadness, or hard-learned assignments. They could also come from your favorite Bible verse, anime character, or celebrity. utmost of all, they can express sentiments and passions that you may not be suitable to adequately put into words.
These life quotes to live by are what you can share or use during happiness, sadness, and wishes, and to your friends too. They are the very best I could find, do well to read them every day or check in here for more recent ones.
I discover these 100 best life quotes to live by inspiring and in this article, I will gladly share them with you 🥰
Inspiring Quotes To Live By
There are a thousand reasons why you might need an inspiring quote to live by through your day. Who knows 🤷!! Maybe you need a reminder to keep going when things get tough, or a reminder to stay positive in the face of adversity. Also, you might need a little inspiration to get you through a tough task or to help you stay positive in difficult times.
Whatever the reason, inspirational quotes can help you stay on track and motivated.
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” -Albert Einstein
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” -Dalai Lama
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
- An unexamined life is not worth living.” –Socrate
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” –Oprah Winfrey
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” –Napoleon Hill
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
Positive Life Quotes
Positive quotes can help to motivate and inspire us, especially when we feel down or lost. They can remind us that there is always something to look forward to and that we are not alone in our struggles. They can also remind us that we can make a difference in the world, no matter how small. By reading or listening to positive quotes, we can begin to build our positive attitude and live by these words every day.
- You can have it all. Just not all at once.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I dwell in possibility.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
- “A No. 2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.” —Joyce Meyer
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman
- “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” —Jodi Picoul
- “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” —Tony Robbins
- “Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” —Deep Roy
Anime Life Quotes To Live By
Anime quotes can be a great way to live because they remind us to have fun and enjoy life. They also remind us to be optimistic and to always be passionate about what we do.
- “Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad people. It means they’re human.” -Kishou Arima
- “Life that has been lost cannot be brought back again. That very truth is what shows us the meaning and value of living.” — Roy Mustang
- “I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.” -Ace Portgas D
- “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.” — Nami
- “No one can decide what someone else should do with their life.” — Makarov Dreyar
- “Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experience is a part of life.” — All Might
- “Things in this world usually turn out okay. There’s no point in worrying about the future.” — Azazel, ‘High School DxD’
Happy Life Quotes
There are many reasons why you might want to live by happy quotes. They can help you stay positive and hopeful in tough times, remind you to take things one step at a time, and remind you to enjoy the small things in life.
These can also help you to stay connected to your happiness, which can help maintain a positive outlook on life.
- “Happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind.” -Daphne du Maurier
- “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” -Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely.” -Louisa May Alcott
- “Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. ” -William James
- “The happiness of life is made up of the little charities of a kiss or smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment.” -Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs–even though checkered by failure–than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.” -Stephen Chbosky
Sad Quotes about life
While it might be easy to brush off quotes that make you feel down, it’s important to remember that these sad quotes about life can help remind you that there is always something to look forward to. Even in the darkest times, there is still something to be hopeful for.
- The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.” -Louis E. Boone
- “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” -Nicole Sobon
- All man’s miseries stem from his inability to sit quietly in a room and do nothing. Blaise Pascal
- The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development. Alain de Botton
- Sometimes you laugh because you’ve got no more room for crying. Terry Pratchett
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often we call a man cold when he is only sad. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” -Leonardo da Vinci
- “There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” -Nicholas Sparks
- “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.” -E.A. Bucchianeri
- “Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear.” -Joshua Wisenbaker
- “We all create fiction to hide our pain.” -The Lazarus
- “If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain, and respect your pain-in time you will move through your pain.” – Bryant McGill
Life Lesson Quotes
Finding life lessons to live by can be a great way to help you live a better life. When you have life lessons that you can refer to, you can help remind yourself of the things that are important to you.
This can help you stay on track and be more successful in life.
Some of the most important life lessons to live by are:
1. Be grateful for what you have.
2. Don’t take things for granted.
3. Stay true
- “Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning… Anyone can start over and make a new ending.” -Chico Xavier
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” -Seneca
- “I do a good job of staying positive and just moving on.” -Katie Taylor
- “Only the dead have seen the end of war.” – Plato
- “You can only lose what you cling to.”-Buddha
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” -Lyndon B. Johnson
Unique Quotes About Life
Unique quotes about life are needed to help people remember the importance of living life to the fullest. Life is too short to waste time on things that don’t matter, and it’s important to focus on the things that make us happy. When we remember to take time for ourselves, we’re able to enjoy life more and connect with others more effectively.
Take a look at some of the best unique quotes about life to inspire you:
- The truth is – worry deadens love.” -Sue Whitaker
- Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. -Maya Angelou
- Love is an energy that is shared because we have it. -Anne Wilson Schaef
- “You need a mind open to possibility, conditioned to love the creative spirit we all have inside ourselves.” -Yanni
- “I don’t look ahead. I’m right here with you. It’s a good way to be.” -Danny DeVito
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” -Sylvester
- “I will not let anyone scare me out of my full potential.” -Nicki Minaj
- “We have to be better. We have to love more, hate less. We’ve gotta listen more and talk less. We’ve gotta know that this is everybody’s responsibility.” – Meghan Rapinoe
- “Trying to grow up is hurting. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don’t, it hurts even more.” -Aretha Franklin
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” -Helen Keller
- “If my mind can conceive it if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” -Muhammad Ali
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” -Rabindranath Tagore
Encouragement Quotes when Facing Hard Struggles
No one ever becomes successful without facing a hard struggle. Success is not a destination, it is a journey, a process, not a destination. It is something that you reach over time. If you want to be successful, you need to be willing to face hard struggles. The hard struggle is the key to success.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.”– George Eliot
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”– Theodore Roosevelt
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”– William James
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
- You make a life out of what you have, not what you’re missing.” – Kate Morton.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”– Michael Altshuler
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive – Maya Angelou
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.“ – Frederick Douglass
- “When we stop opposing reality, the action becomes simple, fluid, kind, and fearless.” – Byron Katie
- “A successful man can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
- “Be thankful for what you have and you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” – Bruce Barton
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill.
- “I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention. To not be like your parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone.” – Henry Rollins.
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
Quotes About Life and Death
- “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Only when you accept that one day you’ll die can you let go, and make the best out of life. And that’s the big secret. That’s the miracle.” – Gabriel Bá, Daytripper
- “Death is not the opposite of life, but a part of it.” – Haruki Murakami
- “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.“ – J.K. Rowling
- “People living deeply have no fear of death.” -Anaïs Nin
- “No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away.” – Terry Pratchett
- “As soon as you’ll realize it was a gift, you’ll be free.” -Maxime Lagacé
Beautiful Quotes About Life to Live By
If you’re anything like me, you’re constantly looking for ways to make life more interesting. And, of course, the best way to do that is to surround yourself with beautiful things. So, why not keep your life interesting by turning to beautiful quotesabout life? They’ll help you to see the world in a new way, and you’ll be able to live a more fulfilling life as a result.
Here are some of the best quotes about life that you’ll love
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” -Ashley Smith
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” -Marcus Aurelius
- “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”-Osho
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” -Vivian Greene
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” -Rabindranath Tagore
- “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.” -Baltasar Gracian
- “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Once you become accustomed to the life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.” -Jon Krakauer
Famous Quotes About Life
Everyone needs famous quotes about life to live by. Whether you’re feeling down about your current situation or just looking for a pick-me-up, these inspiring life quotes to live by will give you the boost you need to keep going.
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans”. -John Lennon
- “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “Life is a long lesson in humility.” -James M. Barrie
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” -Robert Frost
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” -Bob Marley
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Helen Keller
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” -Dr. Seuss”
- “Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.” -Charles Dickens
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” -Mother Teresa
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on”. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” -Margaret Mead
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
Love of My Life Quotes
Love of My Life Quotes can help you live a life full of meaning and purpose. They can remind you that you are not alone and that you have someone who loves you. These life quotes to live by can also help you to find strength when times are tough.
- “If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me” -Rumi
- “A morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” -Emily Dickinson
- “You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.” -A.R. Asher
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
- “True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.” -Julia Roberts
- “True love – that is, deep, abiding love that is impervious to emotional whims or fancy is a choice. It’s a constant commitment to a person regardless of the present circumstances.” -Mark Manson
- “For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Maybe true love isn’t out there for me, but I can sublimate my loneliness with the notion that true love is out there for someone.” -Roxane Gay
- “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” -Honore de Balzac
- “True love stories never have endings.” -Richard Bach
- “True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” -Torquato Tasso
- “Life is a game and true love is a trophy.” -Rufus Wainwright.
- “You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.” -Karen SSalmansohn
Biblical Quotes of Life
What crosses your mind when you wake up in the morning? Whatever you believe or feel, it is wise to speak with someone who will undoubtedly make you feel good and give you the ability to keep a positive attitude in the morning. A discussion with God is the finest way to start the day off right. These beautiful Biblical Good morning life Quotes to live by will help through…
- How precious are your thoughts about me, O God… And when I wake up, you are still with me! (Psalm 139: 17, 18)
- I rise early before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words (Psalm 119:147).
- Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly (Psalm 5:3).
- I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands (Psalm 31: 14, 15).
- Those who live at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your wonders. From where the sun rises to where it sets, you inspire shouts of joy (Psalm 65:8).
- Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love (Psalm 90:14).
- Each day I beg for your help, O Lord; I lift my hands to you for mercy (Psalm 88:9).
- And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful! (Psalm 90:17).
- Your regulations remain true to this day, for everything serves your plans (Psalm119:91).
- Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you (Psalm 143:8).
- The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
- Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me (Psalm 42:8).
- Wake up, my heart . . .I will wake the dawn with my song (Psalm 57:8).
- Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day he carries us in his arms (Psalm 68:19).
- The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need (Psalm 23:1).
You may like Also:
There are no guarantees in life. But there are guarantees in life that if you live each day to the fullest, you will have a better tomorrow. I discover these 100 best life quotes to live by inspiring. Reading them daily will inspire your day.